Finding the laughter and beauty in everyday life with my Little People

Finding the laughter and beauty in everyday life with my Little People

Monday, November 8, 2010

Crafting with my Little People

 
I love to search ebay for vintage linens to use around the house.  I snatched up these 2 cat bibs a year ago in hopes of making them into pillows, but didn't have the heart to cut into them.  I realized over the weekend that they already had a backing sewn to them and by simply cutting off the neckties (from the bib) and poking a hole in the back, it would take about 10 minutes to make them into pillows.  Big girl was super excited to help.              
                                                       She stuffed them.....
                                                       And stuffed them....
     And then we were done. 
 One year and 10 minutes later, we have the 2 cutest pillows ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment